We specialize in Microcurrent Non-Surgical Face Lifting. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the latest advancements in the field of Microcurrent Technology and Anti-Aging Skincare.
We have the experience, expertise, and knowledge to achieve beautiful results for our clients.
If you want a more lifted, youthful appearance, The Microcurrent Facial is a safe and effective treatment for all skin types.
What is a Microcurrent Facial?
A Microcurrent Facial involves the delivery of safe, painless, low-level electrical impulses to strategic locations under the skin to rehabilitate, firm and tone the facial muscles on both an immediate and long-term basis. As we age, our electrical impulses can slow down causing aging and sagging facial skin. Microcurrent treatments gently work in harmony with the natural bio-electrical currents naturally found in our bodies to help speed up the natural regenerative process resulting in firmer, healthier, more youthful looking skin.
What are the benefits of a Microcurrent Facial?
- It tightens and firms aging skin.
- Improves the health and appearance of the skin.
- Tones the muscles on the face and neck.
- It helps lift sagging eyebrows and jowls.
- It helps heal scars and blemishes giving a healthy glow to the skin.
- It helps reduce and eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
- It stimulates the production of collagen on the skin.
How does a Microcurrent Facial work?
Microcurrent uses electric current that recharges the facial tissues. The conductive gel is initially applied on the face; a wand is then rubbed on the skin’s surface to stimulate the muscles that need treatment.
Our body’s own current works in harmony with the electric impulses that the microcurrent machine remits. The wands used in this procedure send painless impulses to the facial muscles thus helping the muscles to relax and recover its strength and re-educate the muscles to return to its original position.
Treatment sessions last for about 30 minutes to an hour. A complete treatment course has an average of 10-15 treatments within the first 6-10 weeks with recommended maintenance treatments. However, the number of treatment varies depending on each client’s skin condition and muscle tone.
Who are the best candidates for a microcurrent treatment?
- This treatment is for old and young people alike who wish to maintain and gain a young-looking façade as long as they are healthy and do not have skin infections in the area to be treated.
- For young people who wish to put off any signs of aging and also for older people who wish to restore their once youthful appearance.
Who should not have microcurrent treatment?
- People who have a history of heart problems, epilepsy, thrombosis, high blood pressure, asthma, diabetes, multiple sclerosis or those who have implanted electrical devices are not fit to undergo this treatment.
- People who have skin diseases or who have recently underwent facial surgery, or have any open wounds, cuts or abrasions or skin are also not suitable to have this treatment done.
- Although there is no scientific proof that this treatment is harmful to pregnant women, it is greatly advised to wait until you have given birth.
Microcurrent therapy is a good alternative to face lifts. Since it is a non-surgical procedure, we don’t have to worry about possible dangerous complications. It is safe, effective, practically painless, provides rapid results and most important, there is no recovery time.